“Adrian’s Motown night” was attended by over 150 people including family and old friends.
Adrian who lost his battle with Leukaemia two years ago was a popular character of Beverley working and latterly running his own Butchers shop for over 40 years. Many of the attendees where old school friends and a selection of old photographs were on show for people wishing to reminisce.
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events