Beverley Rugby club held their annual fund-raising dinner at the KC Stadium.
Over 200 people attended the dinner including the club’s key sponsors VIP Communications.
Entertainment was provided by comedian Brendan Healy and guest speaker Steve Daley, a former professional footballer.
The club raised £2,800 on the night; next year’s event will take place at the same venue on September 12th.
- MP Looking To Get Lifesaving CADEY Campaign To New Highs In 2021
- Allenby Commercial Welcomes Howdens As The Trade Yard Attracts National Brands
- Beverly-Based Horse Whisperer And Reiki Master Releases Her Memoirs In New Book
- New Constituency Data Show Beverley & Holderness Ahead Of The National Vaccine Curve
- How to Safeguard Your Business From ACH Fraud