Nicky Kilford and Mark Kelly were married at Beverley Minster. After their service, the couple headed to G Jack and Son where Nicky works for pictures.
In the evening, they were joined by many friends at the Beverley Memorial Hall to celebrate their big day.
The couple also used to the night to support the local community by asking their guest on the night to donate money to the Beverley Christmas Lights Appeal as apposed to instead of buying them drinks.
- UVC-Powered Shoe Sanitizer: Is It Really Effective?
- Vet Nurse & Hydrotherapist Named As Finalist In The Animal Start Awards
- MP Looking To Get Lifesaving CADEY Campaign To New Highs In 2021
- Allenby Commercial Welcomes Howdens As The Trade Yard Attracts National Brands
- Beverly-Based Horse Whisperer And Reiki Master Releases Her Memoirs In New Book