“Deutz Brut Classic Champagne won Gold in the Sommelier Wine Awards 2012 and this accolade is the reason we have made Deutz our Champagne of choice. Tasting is believing and it has come out top on our tasting trials again and again. The French know their Champagne and Deutz is favoured in twenty-one out of the twenty-two Michelin restaurants in France.”
“We have extended our Bastille day celebratory offer throughout July to give our guests the opportunity to experience a taste of French luxury. We may not have the weather at the moment but that doesn’t stop the Barn House offering our guests the champagne lifestyle.”
Deutz Brut Classic Champagne is normally priced at £52 per bottle but is free of charge to any customer who books a two night stay direct with us at the Barn House.
For more information please visit www.barnhousewalkington.co.uk or call 01482 880542.
- Active Together Uses Technology To Help Residential Homes
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies
- Beverley Minster To Host Yarn Bombing Event In October
- Bonus Acquisition Signals Next Phase Of Allenby Commercial Trade Yard Expansion