Preparations for this year’s Beverley Blues Festival are well underway. The festival takes place from Friday 26th until Sunday 28th October.
Lee Bates and Billy Newton, Tom Attah (the living bluesman) and Poorboy (plus special guest). The Saturday night at Hodgsons is a ticket only event so get yours now; these are on sale either online at http://beverleyblues.com or from either venue for an ‘early bird’ price of only £7.50, numbers are limited so don’t miss out!
Events at the Sun Inn, Flemingate are free entry for the whole weekend, including Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Acts confirmed so far are: Kingstown Blues Band, This Way Up, Half Deaf Clatch, Cliffe Hangers, Jonny & the Rizlas, Steve Fulsham Band and Blues Beaten Redshaw, with more still to be added. An all day menu will also be available.
Local Artist Neil Helyard, along with his students, will also be recording the event through photography and painting under the theme of “Notes of Music & Nodes of Colour,” so come along and be part of it. If you are an artist, musician or a volunteer who’d like to join in, please feel free to make contact via the website with details of what you can offer.
Visit http://beverleyblues.com for further details, updates and free music downloads from last years festival.
- Dreamscape Live Music And Art Premiere By Loudhailer Electric Company And G E Saunt
- New Systems In Place At Local Libraries Which Re-Open Monday
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way