St Mary’s Primary School in Beverley held a giant Walking Bus this morning.
The entire school’s population was joined by guests who include the Mayor of Beverley Cllr Margaret Pinder, the Chairman of the East Riding of Yorkshire Council Cllr Chad Chadwick and local community police officers.
Led by Cllr Chad Chadwick and Rev. Becky Lumley the children, armed with banners and placards turned left and walked down Woodhall Way creating quite a site while sending a clear message to motorists to ‘Slow Down.’
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday
- Communities To Join Country For The Biggest Thank You Yet
- Local Bus Services Return To Normal Timetables In East Yorkshire
- Hospitality Sector Reopening Sparks Concerns From Local Official
- Beverley & East Riding Lawn Tennis Club Benefit From Commuted Sums Funding