Duncan arrived at the event in true style chauffeured by 828282 Cars.
“We were really happy to offer our transport services to Duncan James and the clients of Lucca Bar.”
The newest nightspot on Princess Avenue is split across two floors and consists of a restaurant, private champagne bar and a state-of-the-art
Formerly known as Pier Luigi Hull the restaurant has under gone a massive refit that has completely transformed the venue creating a unique stylish environment.
“The feedback we had on the night was very positive, everybody commented on the quality of venue and the food served.”
Lucca Bar and Kitchen officially to the public on Monday 18th June, anyone wishing to make can contact them on 01482 242322
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play