Lucca Bar and Kitchen in Hull held a special opening-night yesterday that included a celebrity guest appearance from Blue band member Duncan James.
Duncan arrived at the event in true style chauffeured by 828282 Cars.
828282 Hull Cars Owner Mark Fleming said;
“We were really happy to offer our transport services to Duncan James and the clients of Lucca Bar.”
The newest nightspot on Princess Avenue is split across two floors and consists of a restaurant, private champagne bar and a state-of-the-art
Formerly known as Pier Luigi Hull the restaurant has under gone a massive refit that has completely transformed the venue creating a unique stylish environment.
The event was sponsored by Stratstone Mini of Hull and Dainty Damsels and was also used to promote the Smile Foundation.
Eddy Northcott of Whitelabel Management, the company behind the event said;
“The feedback we had on the night was very positive, everybody commented on the quality of venue and the food served.”
To cap it off the evening guests were treated to special duet performance made up of tribute act Dan Furniss and top recording artist Duncan James.”
Lucca Bar and Kitchen officially to the public on Monday 18th June, anyone wishing to make can contact them on 01482 242322
- Poetry Competition Winning Entries Can Now Be Viewed Online
- Busiest Local Bus Stops To Benefit From Real-Time Information
- Easing Of Lockdown Measures Welcomed By Local Businesses
- Hull And East Yorkshire People In Business Awards Announces New Date
- MP To Meet With Council As Part Of Support For Fresh Bid For Funding For Beverley-York Rail