Duncan arrived at the event in true style chauffeured by 828282 Cars.
“We were really happy to offer our transport services to Duncan James and the clients of Lucca Bar.”
The newest nightspot on Princess Avenue is split across two floors and consists of a restaurant, private champagne bar and a state-of-the-art
Formerly known as Pier Luigi Hull the restaurant has under gone a massive refit that has completely transformed the venue creating a unique stylish environment.
“The feedback we had on the night was very positive, everybody commented on the quality of venue and the food served.”
Lucca Bar and Kitchen officially to the public on Monday 18th June, anyone wishing to make can contact them on 01482 242322
- Dreamscape Live Music And Art Premiere By Loudhailer Electric Company And G E Saunt
- New Systems In Place At Local Libraries Which Re-Open Monday
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way