Duncan arrived at the event in true style chauffeured by 828282 Cars.
“We were really happy to offer our transport services to Duncan James and the clients of Lucca Bar.”
The newest nightspot on Princess Avenue is split across two floors and consists of a restaurant, private champagne bar and a state-of-the-art
Formerly known as Pier Luigi Hull the restaurant has under gone a massive refit that has completely transformed the venue creating a unique stylish environment.
“The feedback we had on the night was very positive, everybody commented on the quality of venue and the food served.”
Lucca Bar and Kitchen officially to the public on Monday 18th June, anyone wishing to make can contact them on 01482 242322
- Free Parking Introduced To Support NHS And Other Frontline Workers
- Clarification On Pandemic Cover And Business Interruption Insurance
- East Riding Libraries Offer A Great Deal Online
- MP Welcomes Council Launch Of Official Community Response For Vulnerable Residents
- Buses Change In Response To Lockdown