In just a few hours England will take to the field as they kick off their the Euro 2012 campaign.
Sonia, 19, who works at local boozer The Oddfellows Arms will be pulling the pints as the pub gets ready to show all of the of the games in the eagerly awaited tournament and they are expecting good crowds in the pub on the 11th June as England get under way against one of the strongest sides, France.
Sonia, whose favourite player is Steven Gerrard told HU17.net;
“I cannot wait for tonight, Roy Hodgson and the boys have my full support, let’s hope they win.”
- Active Together Uses Technology To Help Residential Homes
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies
- Beverley Minster To Host Yarn Bombing Event In October
- Bonus Acquisition Signals Next Phase Of Allenby Commercial Trade Yard Expansion