Batting first at the Norwood Recreation Ground, Beverley put 225 runs on the board with their inspirational skipper leading the way with a fine performance in the middle. Ray Teal made a return to action and wasted little time in slogging his self to 26 runs before he was cleaned bowled and sent back to the pavilion.
- MP Visits East Riding Theatre In Wake Of Government Funding Boost
- New Organ Donation Law In England Already Saving Lives
- Libraries Offer Good News For Residents Concerned About The Mental Health Of A Child In Their Care
- Discretionary Grant Scheme For Businesses Impacted By Additional Covid-19 Restrictions
- Fun Activities To Do Over The Winter Season