The latest edition of HU17.net Magazine has been produced early ahead of the long weekend and bank holidays.
Available from Molescroft News, Woodhall Way Issue 97 featuring the pictures and articles from that have appeared on the HU17.net web site.
Children at St Nicholas Primary school got into the Jubilee spirit with a special lunch. Pupils enjoyed a selection of treats with some of
Beverley and Rural Community Partnership, The Beverley Lions and members of East Riding of Yorkshire Council teamed up with staff from the Tesco store in Beverley this week to clear litter from the streets.
Yesterday afternoon while having my bike serviced I stopped off at the Durham Ox for lunch. Last time I ate there I had steak and chips but on the advice of landlord Ian Pollard, I tried one of the steak burgers.
A mist of red, white and blue descended into Cerutti2 as Beverley Ladies Circle held their annual ‘Handover’. The ‘Jubilee’
Well almost, you can tell I always wanted to write for a tabloid, Ray and Maria Parker’s herd actually went from three to five in just over a week with two new arrivals, all five are female. As it’s just five minutes walk from Beverley
On a wonderful warm evening Beverley Town Bowls Club Pairs entertained Little Weighton A team at the Norwood Recreation Ground.
- Contribute to Local History With The COVID-19 Memories Archive
- Frank Stephenson & Son Helping You Every Step Of The Way
- What You Need To Know About The Computer Equipment Used By Soldiers In The Field
- Extra 1,300 Extra Laptops And Tablets For East Riding Pupils Welcomed By MP
- More Needs To Be Done For Authority To Be Net Carbon Zero