Officers from Humberside Police are appealing for witnesses following the theft of two high value jackets from the Barbour store, North Bar Within, Beverley at about 1248hrs on Thursday 12 April 2012.
A man entered the shop with two carrier bags, removed a jacket from its hanger and dropped it into one of the bags. After looking around the rest of the shop he returned to the jackets and removed another jacket, placing it in the other carrier bag. The male then left the store with the two jackets, worth £400 at retail value.
The suspect is described as a man aged between 40-50 years-old, around 6ft tall, with grey wavy medium length hair, wearing a dark coloured coat with a hood, a purple coloured t-shirt, jeans and brown leather trainers.
Officers investigating the incident would like to speak to anyone who witnessed the incident or who can help identify the offender. Please contact the Humberside Police non-emergency number 101 quoting crime reference number 1901185, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Contribute to Local History With The COVID-19 Memories Archive
- Frank Stephenson & Son Helping You Every Step Of The Way
- What You Need To Know About The Computer Equipment Used By Soldiers In The Field
- Extra 1,300 Extra Laptops And Tablets For East Riding Pupils Welcomed By MP
- More Needs To Be Done For Authority To Be Net Carbon Zero