De Lacy Spa and Phase Eight teamed to give Beverley shoppers a surprise with live models in the shop window. The models, who all applied through the De Lacy Spa Facebook page, had the latest hair styles done showcasing the team’s talents.
Fashion lovers of Beverley are in for a treat this summer with the launch of Beverley Fashion Week. The occasion is set to be an annual
Pozition brought a touch of the Balearics to the Hull as they hosted the long awaited Cream Ibiza Tour. Across two floors the event proved to be a big hit with ravers who partied the night away to a range of classic and current tunes.
Saturday night was a lively affair at Kubana Bar and Grill. The Saturday Market nightspot was full of people enjoying a late cocktail including members of Leven FC who
Saturday night in the Beaver Pub, Beverley enjoyed entertained by resident DJ Rob Lever. The bar was packed full of punters all enjoying a cracking night out. Beverley RUFC captain Junior Tupai was spotted
On a glorious summers evening at the Norwood Recreation Ground Beverley Town Cricket Club took on Humbleton in the Newland League. Batting first Beverley scored 86/7 in their allotted thirteen over’s as the top order collapsed.
For advertising information – Click Here
- Contribute to Local History With The COVID-19 Memories Archive
- Frank Stephenson & Son Helping You Every Step Of The Way
- What You Need To Know About The Computer Equipment Used By Soldiers In The Field
- Extra 1,300 Extra Laptops And Tablets For East Riding Pupils Welcomed By MP
- More Needs To Be Done For Authority To Be Net Carbon Zero