“We are delighted to be holding our 4th Fashion show at Browns of Beverley to help raise funds for Cash for Kids, the event has been another sell out and we would like to thank all those who have purchased a ticket and helped to support such a worthwhile cause.”
Ladies and a couple of gentleman pulled on a range of outfits which are stocked by the department store complete with eyewear from local awarding winning Eyesite Opticians.
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events