Raspberry Beret is a brand new clothing retailer in Beverley that sell online ( www.raspberry-beret.co.uk ) and on the market every week near the Market Cross.
Sophie Appleton of Beverley launched the business in November 2011 and did a stint on the market before Christmas and has now returned to offer women’s affordable clothing as an alternative to the high street retailers.
Clothing sizes range from 8-16 and the average price of a dress is £30. If you are concerned about buying clothing from a market; don’t be. Raspberry Beret even has a changing room on the stall and has a same day return policy.
Come and see Raspberry Beret on the market each Saturday as new stock is coming in all the time, perfect outfits for that day at the races or weddings and parties this summer.
- Appointment Of New Project Director To Lead Major Heritage Project
- Global Award For Innovative Humber Climate Change Media Series
- Dragons Award £7000 To Cherry Tree Community Centre
- Fly-Tippers Fined £800 For Offences Near Beverley And Market Weighton
- Supporting The Young And Old In Yorkshire Through Winter