Former X Factor star Jonathan Ansell was in Beverley as he performed at the “Hold My Hand” concert in aid of the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign in front of packed Beverley Minster.
The ex G4 front man will performed a diverse selection of songs from pop anthems through to classic arias.
Kallam Doherty, a singer with the Longcroft Gospel Choir when asked how it was to perform in such a venue with a star studded line-up said;
“It was amazing acoustics in the Minster and fantastic atmosphere, such an opportunity to listen to some of London’s leading singers and for such a good cause was immense.”
- Barratt Developments Yorkshire East Rounds Off Charitable Year With £35k Donation To SASH
- Assistant Chief Constable Warns Of Enforcement Against Those Who Breach Government Regulations
- MP Discusses How Covid-19 Has Impacted The Owners Of Mega Fun Beverley
- Skidby Mill Volunteers Need Material To Commemorate Anniversary
- 6 Telltale Signs You Need a Plumber