Places are still available for a lecture taking place at the Treasure House on Friday, 24 February, by Adrian Barlow, entitled ‘Espying Heaven: the Stained Glass of Charles Eamer Kempe’.
The work of the Kempe studios is represented in a number of East Riding churches and will be highlighted by Adrian, who is a trustee of the Kempe Trust and has recently retired as director of public and professional programmes at the University of Cambridge.
The event starts at 6.30pm. Booking is essential and can be done though the archives and local studies service, on (01482) 392790 or online at www.eastriding.gov.uk/events
Further details of this lecture and other events to be held later in the year, are in the Treasure House Exhibitions and Events brochure for 2012, which is available on request.
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies
- Beverley Minster To Host Yarn Bombing Event In October
- Bonus Acquisition Signals Next Phase Of Allenby Commercial Trade Yard Expansion
- Charity Launches Free Domestic Abuse Advice Line For Businesses