They were joined by family and close friends for an intimate ceremony professionally conducted by the East Riding of Yorkshire Council Registrars in this lovely venue.
After post ceremony drinks, the happy couple were whisked off to the Hodgsons where there reception followed.
They were later joined by more guests for an evening reception, and in true Bruce/Chilcott fashion, they partied into the small hours!
Sammy had wanted a ‘Winter Wonderland’ themed day, and as the first snow fell as her and Rob exchanged their vows, she admits that her day couldn’t have been more perfect!
- Support For Caravans: Graham Stuart Mp Meets With Business Minister
- What Does SP Mean in Horse Racing?
- Bags Of Creativity For East Riding’s Children And Young People This Summer
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website