They were joined by family and close friends for an intimate ceremony professionally conducted by the East Riding of Yorkshire Council Registrars in this lovely venue.
After post ceremony drinks, the happy couple were whisked off to the Hodgsons where there reception followed.
They were later joined by more guests for an evening reception, and in true Bruce/Chilcott fashion, they partied into the small hours!
Sammy had wanted a ‘Winter Wonderland’ themed day, and as the first snow fell as her and Rob exchanged their vows, she admits that her day couldn’t have been more perfect!
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders
- Graham Stuart Is ‘Mutts’ About Small Business Saturday
- Chef’s Recipe For A Happier Christmas For Foster Children