The clothing company M&Co held a very successful fashion show at their store in Beverley.
The event was organised to help raise money for Cancer Research a charity the high street chain has been working with for three years.
M&Co chose Cancer Research UK as their two-year charity partner after a staff vote in 2008, with a view to raising £150,000 a year. To date, they’ve raised more than £400,000 in less than two years.
Following a staff vote in May 2010, M&Co opted to extend their partnership with us for a further two years, meaning that the partnership could well raise a huge £1,000,000 for Cancer Research UK.
Apart from ticket sales money made for the charity by selling cakes and with a number of prize draws.
Assistant manager at M&Co Beverley Natalie Ledger praised the support M&Co had received from other retailers within Beverley had put up prizes.
- Appointment Of New Project Director To Lead Major Heritage Project
- Global Award For Innovative Humber Climate Change Media Series
- Dragons Award £7000 To Cherry Tree Community Centre
- Fly-Tippers Fined £800 For Offences Near Beverley And Market Weighton
- Supporting The Young And Old In Yorkshire Through Winter