Teams from the store and world’s largest residential driver school peddled for 12 hours solid in the Tesco store on Morton Lane as they raised money for 4 service charities, Royal Navy & Royal Marines Charity, RAF Benevolent Fund, Gurkha Welfare Trust and Combat Stress.
Graham Stuart was joined by the Vice Chairman of East Riding of Yorkshire Council, Councillor Chad Chadwick his lady, Councillor Margaret Chadwick and Beverley ERYC Ward Councillors Elaine Aird, David Elvidge, Bryan Pearson and Dominic Peacock
- MP Visits East Riding Theatre In Wake Of Government Funding Boost
- New Organ Donation Law In England Already Saving Lives
- Libraries Offer Good News For Residents Concerned About The Mental Health Of A Child In Their Care
- Discretionary Grant Scheme For Businesses Impacted By Additional Covid-19 Restrictions
- Fun Activities To Do Over The Winter Season