Skoda Octavia vRS clocks 227mph to break speed records.
On Friday 19 August at 07:45am, a ŠKODA Octavia vRS officially became the world’s fastest 2.0-litre supercharged production car in the world when the 600 bhp ‘salt spec’ racer.
Built to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the iconic vRS performance flagship badge – registered a Southern California Timing Association (SCTA) sanctioned speed of 227.070 mph on Utah’s legendary Bonneville Salt Flat.
- East Riding Theatre Links Up With Two Awarded Winners This November
- Local Recyclers Raise £9,000 For Dove House Hospice
- MP Reacts To East Riding And Hull’s Move To Tier 2 Of Coronavirus Restrictions
- East Riding To Move Into COVID-19 Local Alert Level 2
- Boss Shares Honour With Frontline Workers Who Put Community First