Tomorrow Graham Stuart will participate in a Cyclothon for charity to help benefit the armed forces.
The Defence School of Transport team will be participating on behalf of four service related charities including the Royal Navy & Royal Marines Charity, the RAF Benevolent Fund, the Gurkha Welfare Trust and Combat Stress.
The MP for Beverley and Holderness said, “We all owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to our armed forces. This is just a small way of giving something back.
Service doesn’t end on the battlefield. We should all do everything we can to support those who have made a huge sacrifice to defend our freedom.”
- Free Parking Introduced To Support NHS And Other Frontline Workers
- Clarification On Pandemic Cover And Business Interruption Insurance
- East Riding Libraries Offer A Great Deal Online
- MP Welcomes Council Launch Of Official Community Response For Vulnerable Residents
- Buses Change In Response To Lockdown