To coincide with the last week of this exciting exhibition, showing the fascinating world of church bell ringing, a mobile belfry will be sited outside the Treasure House, Beverley, on Saturday, 3 September.
The exhibition details the resurgence of ringers after the Second World War to work done by the local Bell Repair Fund.
From how bells are cast, to bell ringing practice times at your local church, the sound of church bells is part of everyday life in Britain and this exhibition celebrates this very familiar part of our daily lives.
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP
- Council Approval Clears The Way For More Than 400 Homes As Part Of Beverley Masterplan
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions