Beverley started the livelier of the two teams and went into the lead with their first attack of the game, Beverley continued to play the better football and it was no surprise they claimed a second goal mid way through the half.
In the second half Dunnington showed a little more spirit keeping the ball for longer periods of the game, but Beverley always looked the more dangerous up front and it was two more well taken goals that gave Beverley town a well deserved victory.
Beverley town’s new look management team (Dave Walton, Rich Jagger, Ross Cording) will be pleased with the contributions from last season’s first team players and a mix of young talented players from the reserves.
Report & pictures by Paul Linton & Matthew Linton
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday
- Measures In Place To Make Licensed Vehicles COVID-19 Safe