Mum Lisa and dad Tim organised the night to raise money for Martin House Children’s Hospice.
Although enjoyment was the name of the game, the evening proved to be a great success and and a fitting tribute to Alexander.
- ERYC To Provide Half-Term Financial Assistance For Families
- Beverley Town Council Offer Financial Support To Feed Local Children
- Graham Stuart MP Writes To Local Schools For ‘Restart A Heart’ Day
- Beverlac Comes To The Treasure House In Beverley
- One Thousand Words Competition Captures The Magic Of The Viola Trawler