All six candidates, standing for the St Mary’s and Minster and Woodmansey wards in Beverley will be available to talk to members of the public.
The street surgery will be held at the junction of Toll Gavel and Cross Street between 10am and midday on Saturday, March 5.
This will be a chance for residents to meet and raise any issues with Conservative candidates ahead of the local elections.
The selected Candidates are:
Minster & Woodmansey
- 10 Effective Tips to Save Money in Grad School
- CADEY Committee Meets For Update On Campaign To Boost Lifesaving Defibrillators
- Did You See These Distinctive Cars In Skidby?
- Artist To Create Wintery Work Of Art At Flemingate Centre
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council Confirm COVID-19 Tier 3 Restrictions