The Dog & Duck are currently running a ‘guess the weight’ competition after being given a giant pumpkin.
The pumpkin has become a talking point with regulars and visitors to the Dog & Duck. Landlord Mark McMullen said;
“It is the biggest pumpkin I have seen, we are not sure what we will do with it yet though it will not go to waste.”
- 10 Effective Tips to Save Money in Grad School
- CADEY Committee Meets For Update On Campaign To Boost Lifesaving Defibrillators
- Did You See These Distinctive Cars In Skidby?
- Artist To Create Wintery Work Of Art At Flemingate Centre
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council Confirm COVID-19 Tier 3 Restrictions