Potts of Flemingate as a small establishment provind a high level of service and accommodation to guests. The decor is both homely and contemporary, being ‘art inspired’ by the host and owner Andy, who exhibits a range of art work.
Close to Beverley Minster, the town centre, new pudlic swiming pool (200 yards along Flemingate) and leisure facilities, Potts is ideally placed for access to Beverley and the wider attractions of the East Riding of Yorkshire.
- Dreamscape Live Music And Art Premiere By Loudhailer Electric Company And G E Saunt
- New Systems In Place At Local Libraries Which Re-Open Monday
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way