Potts of Flemingate as a small establishment provind a high level of service and accommodation to guests. The decor is both homely and contemporary, being ‘art inspired’ by the host and owner Andy, who exhibits a range of art work.
Close to Beverley Minster, the town centre, new pudlic swiming pool (200 yards along Flemingate) and leisure facilities, Potts is ideally placed for access to Beverley and the wider attractions of the East Riding of Yorkshire.
- Time Running Out For Nominations For The ERYC Chairman’s Awards
- Police and Crime Commissioner Proposes Increase To Precept
- Depleted Beavers Suffer Defeat At Hands of Local Rivals Bridlington
- MP Writes To Local Schools To Promote Summer Schools Programme
- Westella & Willerby Beat Town To Go Top Of Humber Premier League