Located in Beverley St Nicholas Church is a stunning local parish that can be booked for batisms, weddings and funerals , the church is also a fair trade using only fair trade products for their various coffee mornings. The church is used for many various functions that serve the community including child play groups and support meetings.
- Former Cranswick Employee Launches Sales Support Business
- East Yorkshire Judo Academy Well Represented At Festive Comp
- Free Parking In Run-Up To Christmas Returns For 11th Year
- Community Hub Proposals To Be Shared With Towns Residents
- Jacob’s Well Express Their Gratitude After Successful Fund Raising Night