Located in Beverley St Nicholas Church is a stunning local parish that can be booked for batisms, weddings and funerals , the church is also a fair trade using only fair trade products for their various coffee mornings. The church is used for many various functions that serve the community including child play groups and support meetings.
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again