New members are invited to join in the fun at Beverley Leisure Complex’s sports club for young people with disabilities. Sessions, which are open to all young people with a disability aged eight -16, take place every Thursday, between 5 – 6pm in the sports hall and cost £2.20 per person.
Each informal session incorporates a fun based session with use of a large bouncy castle and soft play, and a sport based session including: wheelchair slalom, boccia, new age kurling and football.
The session is supported by a disability specific community sports coach and a group of friendly and supportive volunteers. Siblings and friends are welcome to attend sessions too.
Parents and carers of those taking part should be aware that the sports club is unable to offer personal or medical care to those taking part.
For more information, call Stuart Claridge, community development co-ordinator, on (01482) 392534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Former Cranswick Employee Launches Sales Support Business
- East Yorkshire Judo Academy Well Represented At Festive Comp
- Free Parking In Run-Up To Christmas Returns For 11th Year
- Community Hub Proposals To Be Shared With Towns Residents
- Jacob’s Well Express Their Gratitude After Successful Fund Raising Night