Tuesday was race day in Beverley and hundreds of people turned out to enjoy an afternoon of racing at the Beverley Racecourse. Although it did not actually rain, the sun kept hiding behind dark clouds but the race-goers did not allow that to spoil their fun.
It was my first visit to the races, and I had a really enjoyable experience. The atmosphere was very positive. Everyone I spoke to in the picnic-area loves coming to Beverley to watch the racing. They are particularly impressed with the friendliness of the staff and how they were made to feel welcome. It was a great day – and an even better one for the folks in the pink limo that bagged a winner! As for me, I lost sticking my one and only bet on horse called Clear Ice.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play