• We are delighted to offer for sale this Superbly Presented Ground Floor Apartment that has its own access door leading directly onto a walled communal garden, this delightful property forms an integral part of this excusive retirement development built by Mc Carthy & Stone
• For those who are not familiar with Mc Carthy & Stone, Goulding Court is a safe and secure community for residents 60 years young and over, a house manager is based here during daytime hours to take care of the day to day running of the complex and a 24 hour careline provides around the clock cover for added peace of mind and a true comfort zone
• Occupying an imposing position at the corner of Walkergate and Morton Lane, within easy walking distance of the town centre and its many amenities
• Offered for sale with NO CHAIN INVOLVED and Ripe for immediate occupation the well proportioned accommodation includes: Entrance Hall, ‘L’ shaped Lounge with feature fireplace and French door, smartly fitted Kitchen with a selection of appliances, Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobes, smartly appointed Shower Room.
• A superb variety of communal areas include: Sitting Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Guest Bedroom Suite & Lovely Gardens
• uPVC Double-Glazing, Electric Heating, Security Alarm & Intercom Entry System
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL with secure intercom entry system with camera entry which can be linked to your own television set allowing you to see who is at the main entrance door before you decide to let them in. This central communal area provides access to the residence areas and in turn a private entrance door leads to the:
PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALL with doors leading off to the individual rooms, ceiling coving, built in storage cupboard
“L” SHAPED LOUNGE 17’6 x 8’6 plus 8’3 X 5’11 (5.33m x 2.59m plus 2.51m X 1.80m) a delightful room with uPVC double glazed French style doors with matching side window providing direct access to a lovely communal walled garden this is south westerly facing, feature Adam style fireplace with marbled effect insert and hearth housing a coal effect electric fire, ceiling coving, electric storage heater, TV aerial point, telephone point, double doors to
KITCHEN 8’11 x 5’8 (2.72m x 1.73m) with uPVC double glazed window, an attractive arrangement of maple style wall and base units, comprising cupboards and drawers, providing storage together with laminated work surfaces and feature tiling to the splash back areas, inset stainless steel sink unit, inset four ring electric hob with matching built in oven and extractor hood, free standing Bosch fridge, ceiling coving, wall mounted electric heater
DOUBLE BEDROOM 12’7 x 8’10 (3.84m x 2.69m) with uPVC double glazed window, a range of mirror fronted fitted wardrobes to one wall, ceiling coving, TV aerial point, telephone point, electric storage heater
SHOWER ROOM 8’9 x 7’7 into recess (2.67m x 2.31m into recess) delightfully appointed with a three piece suite in white comprising a good sized shower enclosure with fitted shower unit, wash hand basin, inset vanity unit with fitted storage cupboards under and wall mounted mirror and shaver and light point above and low flush WC, extensive tiling to the walls, extractor, wall mounted electric heater, built in airing cupboard
RESIDENTS SITTING ROOM a lavishly appointed residents sitting room area, providing the heart of the development where residents and indeed there guests can meet and relax and time to time residents activities take place
KITCHEN with tea and coffee making facilities
LAUNDRY containing washing machines and dryers, this great area enables washing and drying to be done without the need washing/drying facilities within the apartments
GUEST SUITE delightfully appointed double bedroom which is available to book in the event guest coming to stay, we understand that a charge maybe made for the use of this facility and available subject to booking in advance. Further details would be made available on request
OUTSIDE Goulding Court occupies an imposing position at the corner of Walkergate and Morton Lane within walking distance of the towns many facilities and opposite the Tesco superstore.
The development stands within delightful well manicured communal grounds to provide seating areas and lawned garden together with well stocked beds and borders, illuminated right around with external lighting, the garden areas enhance the overall presentation of the development.
Integral bin storage areas provides access for refuse.
From Morton Lane access is provided to a car park where car parking spaces are available to the apartments- we understand that the parking is on a first come first served basis
AGENTS NOTE McCarthy and stone have been building award winning apartments for over 25years they were voted the best nation builder in 2003 by customers in the Daily Express British House Builder awards, they have developments throughout England, Scotland and Wales
Service and Maintenance charges which are due half yearly and the sellers have paid both until 28th February 2009 when another installment will be due- again further details are available on request.
TENURE We understand the Tenure of the property to be Freehold with Vacant Possession on Completion.
SERVICES (Not Tested) Mains Water, Gas, Electricity and Drainage are connected.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS Various quality fixtures and fittings may be available by separate negotiation.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with sole selling agents, Stanifords.com on Tel: 01482 – 866304
- Hospitality Sector Reopening Sparks Concerns From Local Official
- Beverley & East Riding Lawn Tennis Club Benefit From Commuted Sums Funding
- Council Calls For Public Support To Keep East Riding Safe
- Major Repair Project At Skidby Mill Scheduled To Start
- Hull And East Yorkshire Patients Can Now Access GP Services Online