Beverley Town Cricket Club players and supporters sometimes have to wait well in to the season before anyone reaches the magical three-figure mark but the 2017 season got off to a real bang over the weekend when two of their popular players made big hundreds.
Unfortunately the Hornsea 1st XI passed the Beverley total with overs to spare but this could not take away the shine from Brad’s brilliant effort.
Not to be outdone Will Fish produced his own unbeaten hundred, this time in a winning cause as the 4th XI turned in a super batting performance on Sunday passing visitors Welton & Brough 2nds 290 for 9 in style.
Will led his team home from the opener’s position with nine fours and five sixes in his 130 not out.
Finishing the game off with a flurry of boundaries Will’s maiden ton saw Town move to 292 for 4 with six balls to spare.
- Young Readers In Beverley Can Enjoy Festive Events In East Yorkshire
- A Charity Sporting Dinner Has Raised Over £2000
- Liam Rosenior Is Hull City’s Best Chance Of Getting Back Into The Premier League
- Uninsured Drivers Targeted By National Operation
- Become An Antibiotic Guardian In Hull And East Riding Of Yorkshire