Browns of Beverley hosted a fashion night as they looked to show case clothing from the designer Ted Baker.
Staff from the Saturday Market based department store took to the cat walk wearing the clothing to a room full of special guests.
The event also doubled up as a fund raiser for the Beverley Christmas Light Appeal, the group responsible for light Beverley during the festive period.
- Midweek Football Returns To East Yorkshire As Beverley Host Hallam
- East Yorkshire Has A New Archaeology Exhibition At The Beverley Treasure House
- Huddersfield Win In East Yorkshire As Beverley Beaten At Home
- National Customer Service Week At East Riding Leisure
- Boxing Club In Beverley Host Third Major Event In East Yorkshire