Browns of Beverley hosted a fashion night as they looked to show case clothing from the designer Ted Baker.
Staff from the Saturday Market based department store took to the cat walk wearing the clothing to a room full of special guests.
The event also doubled up as a fund raiser for the Beverley Christmas Light Appeal, the group responsible for light Beverley during the festive period.
- Police Back Campaign To Tackle Violence Against Shopworkers
- Lives Of Artists Fred And Mary Elwell Celebrated In New Play
- Blue & Golds Back In Training Ahead Of New Season
- Reflections Of Japan In East Yorkshire – Enjoy A Guided Tour
- Beverley Christmas Markets Visitors Can Use Free Park And Ride Service