A highly entertaining fixture saw Town bounce back from two cup defeats during the week with some great attacking play.
Adam Gibson headed Town in front after he had two earlier chances. Bridlington equalised before Town took a 3-1 lead through Oliver Baldwin’s chip over the advancing keeper and Michael O’Connell’s thumping shot into the top corner.
However, Town allowed the Bridlington back into the game for an unlikely 3-3 half time score.
The second half proved to be the O’Connell half as he scored three goals, the pick of which was a fine finish after great midfield work by Phil Gardner who was prominent throughout the game for Town.
Final Score : Beverley Town Reserves 6 Bridlington SC County 4
- Different Types Of Teaching In The 21st Century
- 5 Changes You Can Make To Improve Your Quality Of Life
- Football Academy At Bishop Burton College Crowned National Champions
- East Riding Of Yorkshire Councillor Anne Handley Elected New Leader
- Local Manufacturers Welcome College’s £500k Investment In Machinery