The Royal Standard this weekend held a three day Real Ale Festival and also put on some great local music acts.
Based in Beverley’s Georgian Quarter the event was also used to raise money for the St Mary’s Church Appeal.
- Midweek Football Returns To East Yorkshire As Beverley Host Hallam
- East Yorkshire Has A New Archaeology Exhibition At The Beverley Treasure House
- Huddersfield Win In East Yorkshire As Beverley Beaten At Home
- National Customer Service Week At East Riding Leisure
- Boxing Club In Beverley Host Third Major Event In East Yorkshire