Here is a quick rundown of a just a few of the local pubs in Beverley that have some special events lined up this Saturday for Halloween.
The Royal Standard located at North Bar Within are ready to royally spook you on Saturday for Halloween pulling out all the stops.
Farewell Fairground will be performing live at around 8:30, there will be Halloween cocktails and sweet treats around the bar. If you arrive in fancy dress you are entitled to a free shot!
Get yourself down to The Gamebird , located on Holme Church Lane, this Saturday in your scariest attire as there will be a prize for the best dressed at their Halloween fancy dress party along with a DJ and Halloween themed cocktails.
Why not visit the Queens Head on Wednesday Market this Saturday for a Halloween disco 9 PM till late. Fancy dress is optional, make sure you catch a glimpse of the horror music videos that will be shown.
The Tiger Inn, located down Lairgate, are ready to give you some well needed entertainment for Halloween on Saturday.
They have five live music acts showcasing their talents starting from 9 PM, the line-up is; Liz Brook, Chris Coulter, Veronica Pacey, Carrie Martin and Graham Beck.
By Jess Warsap
- Winter Music Festival Stage4Beverley Will Soon Be With Us
- Towns Former Tourism Officer Raymond ‘Ray’ Grange Passes Away
- New ERT Mobile App Brings Theatre to the Outdoors
- Rollits Recruits Highlight Career Path For Local Legal Talent
- How to Feel Like a Beverly Hills Superstar by Playing Superstar Games