After 16 years Susan Elvidge has decided to sell The Beverley Dresser.
From 1st July the shop which is located at North Bar Within will be under new management as Mandy Burchanan takes over the business.
“I would like to wish continued success to Mandy. I would also like to say a big thank you to Carol and Judy who have worked alongside me for most of those years.”
“A special thank you also goes to all the customers who have supported the shop, many of who are now friends and hope they continue to support Mandy for many years to come.”
- East Yorkshire To Bring Chatty Bus To Beverley This Month
- Beverley Residents Urged To Join Scheme To Help Clean Up East Yorkshire
- Walkington Heads Road Will Be Improved Using A Carbon-Reducing Scheme
- Bishop Burton College Celebrates Spring Live With A Family Fun Day
- Encouragement Being Offered To East Yorkshire Smokers To Quit