Organisers of Beverley Fashion Week held a after party at Casa Bar & Grill bringing an end to Beverley’s newest event.
Michelle Blackford of The Pink Elephant Agency kicked off the week of fashion at Beverley Racecourse with dance acts and catwalk shows while stunning shoppers with a live catwalk show through the heart of Beverley.
The grand finale, held at the Beverley Racecourse, pulled in hundreds of people who enjoyed a boutique market, live entertainment and hourly catwalk fashion shows.
Local stylist Rick Roberts whose salon did the model’s hair at the Finale told HU17.net
“Michelle put on a top show; it’s good to see Beverley having a fashion week; all of us at Rick Roberts were glad to be in involved look forward to the next event.”
- Beverley Library In East Yorkshire To Launch Brand New Service
- The Beverley Christmas Market Returns To East Yorkshire This Year
- Top 5 Young Talents In England’s Football
- Heating or Eating – A Choice Many Families In East Yorkshire Are Making
- Beverley Council Confirm East Yorkshire Market Town To Get Town Hall