The Lady Le Gross was used as the venue for Demons MC Hull who hosted a motorbike rally rasing money for Macmillan Nurses.
Local Councillor and bike enthusiast David Elvidge was at the event as he help judge winners in a selection of categories.
There were a number of activities and stalls outside with tattoos being offered on site by local artist Jimmy Needles.
- Blue and Golds All But Down After Defeat To Woolstone Rovers
- Best Performances at Beverley So Far This Season
- Beverley’s Sam Cosgrove Misses Penalty As Birmingham City Exit The Carabao Cup
- Levelling Up This Year? Here’s What You Need To Remember
- Public Or Private Sector – Which One Should You Aim For?