If you’re looking to improve your health and get in shape, you can kick-start your cause with a six week gym pass for £30 at council gyms.
Whether health or body conscious, trying to get fit or squeeze into swimwear, the pass will help you achieve this with full access to pools, gyms and classes at the council’s Kingston Fitness Suites and swimming pools, as well as discounts for racquet sports and ice skating.
The £30 pass offer, which is available until 31 August, will give you:
- full use of Kingston’s Gyms at Costello, Ennerdale and Woodford.
- full use of gyms at Albert Avenue Pools, Beverley Road Baths and East Hull Pools.
- free induction
- entry to all aerobic and keep-fit classes, gym based classes and aqua sessions unlimited swimming during public sessions
- sauna and steam facilities
- 50 per cent discount on all racquet sports and casual ice skating sessions
Leisure Hub manager Mike Derwin, said: “This is this perfect way to kick-start a plan to improve your health, wellbeing and physique.
“With all the activities included in the six-week pass, and with it being able to be used at any of the sites, it gives the flexibility for everyone to try different activities and find exercise that works for them.”
You can register at any of our leisure centres. Just quote ‘six weeks of summer’ at any of our leisure centre receptions.