Members of East Riding Leisure can enjoy exclusive online live classes with instructors.
The newly expanded programme now includes 32 classes each week.
Every Friday, members will receive links for the workouts for the following week, which will feature a mix of Les Mills and more traditional classes to be enjoyed at home.
There are 300 places available for each session and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, and participants will be able to join ten minutes before each workout.
Sessions will vary from Body Attack to Body Balance and will feature a range of activities from Zumba to RPM, and many more besides. Full details are available at www.eastridingleisure.co.uk/classes to view the timetable.
- UVC-Powered Shoe Sanitizer: Is It Really Effective?
- Vet Nurse & Hydrotherapist Named As Finalist In The Animal Start Awards
- MP Looking To Get Lifesaving CADEY Campaign To New Highs In 2021
- Allenby Commercial Welcomes Howdens As The Trade Yard Attracts National Brands
- Beverly-Based Horse Whisperer And Reiki Master Releases Her Memoirs In New Book