Members of East Riding Leisure can still enjoy exclusive live workouts with instructors during the lockdown.
Every Friday, members will receive links for the workouts for the following week, which will feature a mix of Les Mills and more traditional classes to be enjoyed at home.
Places for each session will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, and participants will be able to join ten minutes before each workout.
Sessions will vary from Body Attack to Body Balance and will feature a range of activities from Zumba to RPM, and many more besides.
Full details are available at www.eastridingleisure.co.uk
- More Foster Parents Needed Across Yorkshire
- Boost For Local Pig Farmers Following Lobbying By Graham Stuart
- The Made In East Yorkshire Christmas Market Coming To Beverley
- Selby Pile On The Points As They Are Too Strong For Beverley
- Humberside Police Appeal For Dash Cam Footage Following Incident in Beverley