Members of East Riding Leisure will be able to enjoy exclusive live workouts with instructors, starting on Monday, 7 December.
Every Friday, members will receive links for the workouts for the following week.
These will feature a mix of Les Mills and more traditional classes to be enjoyed at home, whilst Tier 3 restrictions mean that classes are not possible at the reopened East Riding Leisure Centres.
Places for each session will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, and participants will be able to join ten minutes before each workout.
Sessions will vary from Body Attack to Body Balance and will feature a range of activities from Zumba to RPM, and many more besides.
Councillor Shaun Horton, the portfolio holder for coastal regeneration and tourism, including culture and leisure, said;
“I am delighted that we have been to able to create this exciting exclusive programme for East Riding Leisure members, which I know that many people will take great benefit from.”
East Riding Leisure Centres have reopened under Tier 3 restrictions.
Full details of the facilities available, how the Centres are operating safely under COVID-19 regulations, and membership of East Riding Leisure are available at www.eastridingleisure.co.uk
- Assistant Chief Constable Warns Of Enforcement Against Those Who Breach Government Regulations
- MP Discusses How Covid-19 Has Impacted The Owners Of Mega Fun Beverley
- Skidby Mill Volunteers Need Material To Commemorate Anniversary
- 6 Telltale Signs You Need a Plumber
- Council Unanimously Support Motion To Tackle Litter