The Blue and Golds are doing their best to keep things ticking over in these unprecedented times. Training continues every Thursday evening on the Longcroft artificial surface.
There was however a ‘pilot’ open age match which took place in the North West between Wigan St Patricks and Orrell St James last weekend.
The match took place without spectators and was the first in a series of such matches to take place throughout October and November.
At junior level play has returned throughout October and November on alternate weekends.
It will then again shut down in December until the start of the 2021 season.
Many restrictions are in place and fixtures are not published in order to discourage any large gatherings of spectators.
- MP Visits East Riding Theatre In Wake Of Government Funding Boost
- New Organ Donation Law In England Already Saving Lives
- Libraries Offer Good News For Residents Concerned About The Mental Health Of A Child In Their Care
- Discretionary Grant Scheme For Businesses Impacted By Additional Covid-19 Restrictions
- Fun Activities To Do Over The Winter Season