Northern Accountants is thrilled to have linked up with Hall Road Rangers. As a result they will be the main shirt sponsor for their new ‘Development’ side in the 2020-21 season.
Sally Claxton, the client manager for Northern Accountants’ branch in Beverley, said;
“After the recent lockdown experience, the importance of playing sport has never been more obvious – especially the benefits it provides for our general well-being and mental health.
“Hall Road is a club that’s run entirely by volunteers. Everyone at Northern Accountants is hoping they go on to enjoy a successful season at every level.”
The formation of the new reserve side follows on the back of a new partnership. This partnership will see Hull City Ladies play their home games from Haworth Park.
Club Pleased With Support Of Northern Accountants
The first XI will once again compete for the Division One title in the Northern Counties East Football League.
Paul Gibbin, the Hall Road Rangers Development manager, added;
“Everyone knows how important football is to the people who live in this region, but it would not be possible without the funding and support of local businesses like Northern Accountants.
“As one of the oldest is best-known non-league clubs in Hull, our facilities are up there with the best in grassroots football. This sponsorship means we’ll now look just as good on the pitch too.”
- Beverley Charity Celebrates A Return To Normal Service
- Lib Dems Join Residents In Saying ‘No’ To 90 New Homes On Poplars Way
- Residents Thanked For Recycling During COVID-19: National Recycle Week 2020
- Residents To Access Faster Broadband Thanks To Funding Boost
- Humberside Police Statement In Response To Increasing COVID-19 Cases And New National Rules