A man was arrested after a car was stopped by officers in East Yorkshire shortly before 11.30pm on the evening of Tuesday 1 September.
Officers were driving in Hull when they began to pursue a vehicle that had failed to stop when asked to do so.
The car was brought to a stop near Bishop Burton a short time later and the vehicle was searched, which resulted in officers seizing suspected drugs from inside.
A 34-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of failing to stop, dangerous driving, driving after taking drugs, possession of drugs and other driving offences. He has been released under investigation whilst our enquiries continue.
- UVC-Powered Shoe Sanitizer: Is It Really Effective?
- Vet Nurse & Hydrotherapist Named As Finalist In The Animal Start Awards
- MP Looking To Get Lifesaving CADEY Campaign To New Highs In 2021
- Allenby Commercial Welcomes Howdens As The Trade Yard Attracts National Brands
- Beverly-Based Horse Whisperer And Reiki Master Releases Her Memoirs In New Book