Since East Riding Leisure reopened their sites on 25 July, they have launched a short survey for visitors.
It is aimed at trying to help gain feedback with regard to the monitoring of the procedures which they implemented following their earlier reopening survey back in June.
“I am delighted that we can welcome visitors back to our sites.”
“Health and safety is at the forefront of everything we have done in order to be able to reopen, and our reopening plan was shaped by direct feedback from our customers.”
“Now we are open again, we would love to hear from customers about their recent visit, to help us plan even further for the future.”
The survey should take less than three minutes to complete.
All those who have visited East Riding Leisure since 25 July are encouraged to complete the survey at https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/How-was-your-visit/
- Beverley Minster To Host Yarn Bombing Event In October
- Bonus Acquisition Signals Next Phase Of Allenby Commercial Trade Yard Expansion
- Charity Launches Free Domestic Abuse Advice Line For Businesses
- East Riding Festival Of Words Goes Online For 2020 With A Varied Line-Up
- Beverley Charity Celebrates A Return To Normal Service