The Return to Community Rugby League Action Plan has received sign-off by the Government’s Department for Media and Cultural Affairs. The details of it have been published on the RFL website.
Although dates could be subject to change, the next significant easing of restrictions could take place on 1 September when contact training may take place. This would be subject to a review beforehand.
Then in October regionalised friendlies may possibly take place up until November 28th. These games would be played under modified rules without scrums.
The community game would then take a break ahead of preparations for the 2021 campaign. The aim is for all community leagues and competitions to resume on 1 March 2021.
- Hull’s Jake Connor Named in Rugby League Top 50 – Calls Union ‘Too Boring’
- How To Increase Your Chances To Make A Profit In Online Casinos
- 6 Things You Should Have In Mind If You’re About To Start Your Own Business
- More Foster Parents Needed Across Yorkshire
- Boost For Local Pig Farmers Following Lobbying By Graham Stuart