The roundabout was built in order to serve future housing developments which are being built north of the roundabout, and west of the railway line, by Peter Ward Homes.
The housing developer will ultimately fund the construction of the roundabout.
The work was carried out by council contractor Galliford Try.
“I’m pleased with the result, I think the council designers and the contractors have done a very good job on this roundabout, and under some difficult conditions since then Covid-19 pandemic began.
“I’d like to thank motorists for their patience while this work was carried out.”
- Beverley Charity Celebrates A Return To Normal Service
- Lib Dems Join Residents In Saying ‘No’ To 90 New Homes On Poplars Way
- Residents Thanked For Recycling During COVID-19: National Recycle Week 2020
- Residents To Access Faster Broadband Thanks To Funding Boost
- Humberside Police Statement In Response To Increasing COVID-19 Cases And New National Rules