East Riding of Yorkshire Council’s Health and Wellbeing service has launched an online survey.
Its aim is to understand the attitudes of its customers towards the use of the council’s sports and leisure facilities when they are allowed to reopen.
The information obtained from the survey will inform the council’s future planning and will also help the service adapt its programmes.
While findings from the survey will also help shape operations to best meet customers’ concerns and needs, as the service emerges from these difficult times.
“We could not have predicted just a few months ago that they would all be closed, with no indication of a reopening date at this stage.”
“We wanted to take this opportunity to ask our customers about the kind of leisure activities they are taking part in during the closure period, how they feel about the eventual reopening of our Leisure Centres; and what will be important for them when they do reopen.”
“I hope that many of our members and customers will complete the survey.”
The survey is open now and will run until 20 June.
It can be found on https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/CustomerAttitudeSurvey/
- Citizens Advice Hull And East Riding Thanks Its Wonderful Volunteers For Their Dedication
- Beverley Races To Return, But Without Spectators For First Time In 330 Years
- Big Response To East Riding Leisure Customer Survey
- East Yorkshire Residents Are Encouraged To Share Stories Of Community Spirit
- Breastfeeding Celebration Week In The East Riding